Thursday 26 June 2008

A Shadow of the Past...

The earth is so blue, there are butterflies too,
Life's like a dream, the best bowl of ice cream,
I see the light at the end of the tunnel, running askew my thoughts in a funnel,
I enjoy the blur, When good things happen...

Its December in May, even at night there's hay,
Roses are red and violets are blue, I just can't think straight what can I do?
A never ending dream sequence, Never ending its true,
Wake up! Wake up! I scream, When good things happen...

The shadows are close enough to smell them, the light in the tunnel is so strong that its blinding
I ask for more time and I know I have none, I ask for a reason and still there are none,
I have been good, been patient, don't I deserve this for longer?
My soul is exposed, the barrier is breached as, the scent of the shadows is all to familiar,
When good things happen… It’s scary.

No comments: